Cherry Hill Nursing and Rehab -
Cherry Hill Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Cook for our skilled nursing facility in Westland, MI.
You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in accordance with planned menus, established portion control procedures.
. New. Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- High School education or equivalent
- One (1) year dining services experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred
- Culinary School preferred
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Flexible Spending Accounts,
- Health Savings Account,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck*
- Dailypay: The ability to freely view your paycheck as it accrues daily, with the option to withdraw it daily for nominal fee
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.
Web Reference AJF/304867294-54
Posted Date Sat, 01 Oct 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Cherry Hill Nursing and Rehab. Please note Hospitality Jobs Market is not responsible for the application process on any external website.